Flow Crash Course - Part 7 - Introduction to Results / HyperCube Dashboard Development
This is the seventh blog post in our crash course series on Flow. This section will focus on an introduction to results and hypercube dashboard development in Flow.
This is a continuation of the prior section in this series: HyperCube Computation.
Results are used to deliver analysis output to the cloud and distribute information across an organization. Topics covered in this section include:
- Finishing Out HyperCube Example / Introduction to Dashboards
- Quick Introduction to Multi-dimensional Visualizations
- Creating Data Results
- Creating HyperCube Results
- Creating Tabular Report Results
- Creating Grouped Report Results
- Creating Matrix Results
- Creating Summary Results
- Creating KPI Results
- Creating Gauge Results
- Elements of Dashboard Design
If you do not have a Flow account - register here. Flow Community is FREE for personal use.
After you finish this section, you will be ready to move on to HyperCube Results - Visualizations and Multi-dimensional Tables.
Check out the seventh video in our series below: