An End-to-End Data Analytics Walkthrough
In this blog post I provide a worked end-to-end business intelligence automation example using the Flow Computing Framework.
This worked example will touch on many parts of a standard data analytics workflow such as:
- Loading Data from Disconnected Sources
- Joining the Datasets Together
- Correcting Data Quality Issues
- Computing New Data Points Through Expressions
- Computing HyperCubes to Summarize the Data and Performing Multi-dimensional Analysis
- Creating Multi-dimensional Visualizations and Tables
- Designing a Dashboard
- Deploying the Solution to the Flow Autonomous Agents for Continuous Execution
If you do not have a Flow account - register here. Flow Community is FREE for personal use.
Check out the worked example below: