Flow Crash Course - Part 6 - HyperCube Computation
This is the sixth blog post in our crash course series on Flow. This section will focus on HyperCube computation in Flow.
This is a continuation of the prior section in this series: Generic Expressions and Data Point Computing.
HyperCube computation allows for powerful multi-dimensional superstructures to be constructed from data. Topics covered in this section include:
- Introduction to HyperCubes
- Computing a Simple HyperCube
- Computing High-Dimensional HyperCubes
- Introduction to HyperCube Generic Expressions
- Computing Across HyperCubes
- Weaving Computation In and Out of HyperCubes
If you do not have a Flow account - register here. Flow Community is FREE for personal use.
After you finish this section, you will be ready to move on to Introduction to Results / HyperCube Dashboard Development.
Check out the fifth video in our series below: