Flow Crash Course - Part 8 - Data Visualizations and HyperCube Multi-dimensional Results
This is the eighth blog post in our crash course series on Flow. This section will focus on data visualization results, hypercube visualization results, and multi-dimensional hypercube tables in Flow.
This is a continuation of the prior section in this series: Introduction to Results / HyperCube Dashboard Development.
Topics covered in this section include:
- Creating Data Visualization Results
- Creating HyperCube Visualization Results
- Creating Filterable Cross-Tabulation Results
- Creating Grouped Cross-Tabulation Results
- Creating XY and Filterable XY Pivot Table Results
- Creating XYZ and Filterable XYZ Pivot Table Results
- Creating Left-to-Right and Grouped Left-to-Right Table Results
- Creating 4-Dimensional Pivot Table Results
If you do not have a Flow account - register here. Flow Community is FREE for personal use.
After you finish this section, you will be ready to move on to Deploying to Autonomous Agents.
Check out the seventh video in our series below: