How to Perform a HyperCube Time Series Analysis
In this blog post I provide a worked example demonstrating how to perform a hypercube time series analysis using the Flow Computing Framework.
This worked example will demonstrate how to:
- Import Raw Data from a Delimited File
- Compute New Time Period Data Points
- Build a HyperCube to Aggregate by Time Period
- Summarize Sales Across the HyperCube
- Perform a Moving Difference Operation to Measure Change in Sales from One Period to the Next
- Analyze the General Trend
This blog post teaches a powerful technique to add to your data analytics toolbelt.
If you do not have a Flow account - register here. Flow Community is FREE for personal use.
Check out the worked example below: