What Can Flow Automation Do?
The Flow Automation Framework is a distributed agent architecture when enables workflows to be executed autonomously on a schedule.
Any data processing, integration, analytics, or reporting workflow can be deployed to agents for autonomous execution. Agent-based automation saves time,
money, and reduces risk.
The Flow Automation Framework will allow you to:
- Automate the collection, processing, and delivery of data from any number of systems
- Automate the generation and distribution of dashboards and reports
- Automate the synchronization of data between disconnected systems
- Automate the consumption and analysis of data
- Automate process monitoring workflows and anomaly detection tasks
- Automate cognitive workflows such as sentiment analysis and image recognition
- Deploy distributed agents for scalable computation
- Securely access local and on premise resources
- Manage and monitor deployed automations from the cloud